halloween allows one to transform, trying out new and strange looks. featured are some of my favorite new beauty products that add a witchy touch, without being a full-on costume.
- dolce + gabbana nail lacquer in verde bosco - this emerald polish from the brand's fall 2014 collection is so deep it appears black in some lighting. a lacquer fit for slytherin's heir.
- eylure halloween spooky lash - a delicate spider's web lash is the perfect wink to the holiday. this limited edition lash is the sort of thing i can see myself hoarding.
- redken color rebel hair makeup - 5 shades of wash-out color by a luxe brand means i can get the purple hair i've been eying, and have it back to brown by monday morning, all without damaging my strands.
- votre vu le joli crayon in chablis and charbon - these smudgeable pencils in soft gold and green go on gently to create build-able color. blending the two (gold on the inner corner, green towards the outer eye) for a twist on a smoky eye is one of my recent go-to looks.
- tattoo junkee luxe metallic jewelry tattoos - only one of the rings pictured is real. the rest i created with this kit full of gold and silver temporary tattoos. my personal favorite is a tiny gold origami crane tattoo, perfect for a shoulder or wrist adornment.