1. always sheer liners - when spring comes i switch to a significantly smaller purse (see #2), meaning i need to pare down my handbag essentials. a stack of these liners is so thin that it takes up almost no space at all - leaving my limited purse space free, but keeping me prepared for any surprises.
2. the cambridge satchel company fluorescent satchel - i will always love neon, though think it is usually best in small doses. this purse is my new spring neutral. available on the j crew site.
3. pickled lemon - is something i discovered by way of a blue apron recipe. all it requires is dicing a whole lemon - skin and all - stirring 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of salt and letting it sit for 1/2 hour. the fresh and flavorful compote is now my favorite topping for spring fish dishes.
4. l'occitane neroli + orchidee candle - l'occitane has added a new scent to la collection de grasse - their line of dual note fragrances. neroli + orchidee combines two precious white flowers, one from the mediterranean and one from madagascar. i love to burn the candle with the window open for a breezy, balmy island evening ambiance.
5. korres showergel in jasmine - i can't get enough of feminine florals all year round, but that goes into overdrive in spring. this unadulterated jasmine really captures what many (myself amongst them) consider to be the sexiest floral.