1. neutrogena oil-free cleansing wipes in pink grapefruit - because february isn't just the month of amour - it's also national grapefruit month! celebrate the tangy citrus with these wipes, especially good for acne prone skin. SRP $7.49.
2. laura mercier creme cheek color in sunrise - this soft orange-pink blush for spring 2014 wears as both flushed and romantic. $24.
3. listerine ultraclean - is the perfect pre-pucker rinse. clean the areas of the mouth that the brush misses. available in cool mint, artic mint, and fresh citrus. SRP $3.89.
4. NARS satin lip pencil in descanso - this pencil hails from the NARS final cut collection, exclusive to nordstrom. the hue is described as "tea rose" but is actually that sexy nude/pink/amped-up your-lips-but-better shade. it somehow looks more nude than naked lips, in the best way possible. $25.
5. nair moroccan argan oil sprayAway no touch spray - moroccan oil has found it's way to hair removal! harness it's moisturizing power to minimize the after-effects of hair removal for home pre-V day treatments. this version is a spray-on. i love this new, easy to apply, less messy version of hair removal.