1. dove's blue fig + orange blossom scent - is available in body wash, beauty bar, and antiperspirant form. it's sweet-but-not-cloying scent is perfect for summer. the fragrance combination feels reminiscent of summering on the greek island (something i aspire to do in summer 2014).
2. neutrogena shampoo anti-residue formula - my hair needs to hit the refresh button at least once, and usually twice, a week in the summer. this classic shampoo remains the best for clarifying the scalp and removing build-up.
3. skyn iceland the antidote cooling daily lotion - this lotion has a cooling tingle that lasts for minutes after being applied. it is the most refreshing way - in addition to iced coffee - to start a hot and steamy day. $45.
4. vincent longo lip + cheek stain gel stain in bellini love - i used to own this product in my early 20s -- and in recent weeks i've rediscovered why i loved it so much. it's splash of pearly pink color gives an ethereal glow to lips and cheeks. $22.50.
5. nanoblur - i sometimes wish for a magic cream that could make my face look matte and line-free. this is that elusive cream. just add a fine layer on problem areas after makeup and look instantly photo-ready. launching in the US this month. $19.99.