1. rebecca minkoff sunglass pouch in shady lady - often times i find inexpensive sunglasses that i like, only to have them clobbered to death by the other items in purse. this adorable sunglass pouch prevents that sad outcome. $75.
2. aveeno protect + hydrate lotion sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 30 - this sunscreen applies like a lotion, and taking out the sticky factor makes me a million times more likely to use SPF. repeated daily applications of this product saved me from sunburn on my hawaiian honeymoon.
3. roux maison essential laundry detergent - a little bit goes a long way with this ultra-concentrated detergent. loveable because it's residue-free, hypo-allergic, and for it's sleek packaging. available in ambrosia, sweet tea, and fragrance-free.
4. revlon lash potion mascara - combines all the major mascara formulas into one - lengthening, volumizing and clump-free. also, i'm pre-disposed to like anything described as "potion".
5. clinique a different nail enamel for sensitive skins - clinique has added a line of quick-drying, eye- and skin-safe polishes, including 7 limited edition shades for summer. to see a sample mani using the polishes, visit my recent instagram posts @makeuplovesme.