1. odin new york candle in 03 century - even with spring in the air, i love burning a dark smoky candle in my living room at dusk. this modern chypre scent is rounded out by musk and amber. the black glass and wax make it extra seductive and man-friendly. $65.
2. west elm rose gold flatware 5-piece place setting - i recently added this whimsical set to my west elm wish list, which serves as an informal registry for my fiance and me (wedding guests, take note!). it's just impractical enough to be perfect. $39 per set.
3. clinique moisture surge CC cream - is being introduced to the market this month. this blendable, multi-functioning product comes in 6 shades - from light to deep. all them have lavender at their core, which i learned at the launch event, brightens every skintone. $35.
4. dial skin therapy exfoliating body wash - uses pink himalayan salt as an exfoliant. i cannot say no to an exotic salt, in any form. SRP $4.99.
5. butter london's spring 2013 nail lacquers - look like they stepped out of a french patisserie. each shade is quintessentially spring. $15/bottle.