1. nars amour blush - this soft peachy, pink blush is the best way to say "welcome spring"! i like to layer this on top of a cream blush in a similar hue for a girly cheek that really pops. $29.
2. simple eye make-up removal pads - this is pure genius. even more annoying than washing my face after a long night is having to remove my eye makeup. these pads simplify the process by a lot. SRP $5.49-$6.49.
3. sephora + pantone universe: the emerald collection - celebrate emerald, the color of 2013. the sizable collaboration includes eye, nail, and makeup brush options. available online now.
4. pureology reviving red system - pureology's new 5-step plan is all about maintaining the perfect red hair color. as a former faux redhead i can say that red hair is almost impossible to keep dazzling, i would've loved this detailed line when i was red.
5. floral twist nails - this picture is of my current nails, inspired by the rebecca minkoff spring/summer 2013 show. unexpected variations on floral nail art feel fresh right now.