1. nourish organic hand wash in lavender mint* - i'm not crazy about either of these scents normally (i find lavender to be the most cloying, overused fragrance there is...always trying to make me calm down...grrr!!) but these two scents come together beautifully in this refreshing hand wash. SRP $7.99 at whole foods.
2. double skull bangle bracelet - this affordable bracelet plays subtle tribute to day of the dead all month long. available at urban outfitters in three hues - yellow gold, rose gold and silver. $12.
3. covergirl clump crusher by lashblast mascara* - the longest believable lashes i've had maybe ever. stroke after stroke leads to longer and longer lashes without clumps. on counters this november. SRP $6.99.
4. algenist triple action micropolish & peel*- after spending entirely too much time at the airport last week (my flight home from new orleans got changed a total of 5 times) i felt like i needed a whole new skin. if you are ready to shed your old skin this exfoliant and chemical peel in one does the trick - blend formula into skin with fingertip for 1 minute, then leave on for 4 additional minutes before rinsing. $75 at sephora.
5. l'occitane hand creams* - comes in every scent i like (including numerous rose and floral varieties), and as it gets cooler outside my hand cream consumption increases exponentially. $10 a tube.