1. MAC x azealia banks yung rapunxel lipstick - is captures both essence of fall and of exclusivity. a deep plum cream, this limited edition lipstick is available on maccosmetics.com started september 5, 2012, and in NYC MAC stores from september 6-20th, 2012. snag yours quickly. $15.
2. chantelle saint germain 3410 - named for my favorite liquor, this underset is the combines sexy and functional, and the indigo hue seems good for business and pleasure. plus, a high quality lingerie splurge always feels so right for the change of seasons.
3. updo with a side roll - this vintage-y hairstyle (shown here on kim k) is what i've chosen for my hair at my best friend's wedding this september. it goes beautifully with fall's crimson lips and is a perfect nod to silver screen sirens, and so much more suble than liposuction or a tummy tuck (click here). image via becomegorgeous.com
4. skyn iceland glacial facial wash - as early mornings and late nights begin to feel crisp, revel in the mild chill with this mildly cooling, uber refreshing, yet very gentle, face wash. $30.
5. soap & paper factory tuberose hand cream - cast away dry skin with this richly scented cream. everything looks better in a tube. $18 at anthropologie.com.