1. lush ocean salt face and body scrub - nothing imitates the rejuvenation of a day better than this grainy, salty exfoliator. i've loved this scrub for years, and it never feels more appropriate than in the dead heat of july. $19.95-34.95.
2. margarita ice pops - out of all the dishes i sampled for my birthday party last month, this one was the crowd favorite, and very simple to make. i followed this rachael ray recipe. the kosher salt at the end is a must. image via william-sonoma.com.
3. garnier moisture rescue dry skin - this gooey pink moisturizer makes it's market debut this month. gel texture feels so soothing in the heat. tip for extra cooling power: store this cream in the fridge.
4. cynthia rowley + band-aid beach sport kit - 20 artful band-aids + 4 mini neosporins + all in a waterproof pouch. SRP $6.99.
5. tone fruit peel body wash - this crisp apple and citrus scented cleanser transports me to summer camp, circa 1995, in the best way possible. SRP $4.99.