1. nest fragrances everyday classic candle in bamboo* - a mixture of white florals, sparkling citrus, and fresh green accords. this candle smells like an early summer's night, full of promise. $32.
2. lush cosmetics shower gel in slammer* - this body wash is a lively, limey citrus. part of lush's retro collection, the formula has been taken out of the vault for a limited time only. $9.95-27.95.
3. lillet marshmallows - i haven't made these yet, but i'm planning to cook up a big batch for my june 10th birthday. link for image and recipe here.
4. maybelline dream fresh BB* - nearly every brand, from mass to luxury, now has a BB cream. this june maybelline adds theirs to the market, promising 8 benefits in 1 tube. i like it for it's dewy coverage and brightening effects. SRP $8.99.
5. batiste dry shampoo in blush* - this dry shampoo adds tons of volume while managing to smell great. the scent is a mixture of red hibiscus, tuberose, peony, lily, and amber wood. it's like a dry shampoo and perfume in one. SRP $7.99.