beauties, essie's spring 2012 echos the spring trend of mixing ultra brights and soft pastels with 6 new shades.
brand founder and global creative director, essie weingarten, drew inspiration for this line from beautiful, ambitious women of action. in both fashion and finance, this woman is ready, willing, and able to strike out on her own and take a chance.
the shades from left to right:
- navigate her - new growth green
- a crewed interest - pretty pursuable peach
- to buy or not to buy - limitless lilac shimmer
- tour de finance - incandescent fuchsia futures
- ole caliente - spicy scarlet fever
- orange, it's obvious! - headstrong outspoken orange
below i sport to buy or not to buy, along with some designs i created with sally hansen's nail art pens. i used the white, gold, and silver shades to create simple patterns (mainly stars and strategically placed polka dots). the pens are easy to use and somewhat addictive, i can see myself collecting all 11 shades. just be mindful to seal in with clear coat after your handiwork, two of my fingers wiped clean! available for approximately $7 a pen at mass retails nationwide.
editor's note: in accordance with the ftc regulations, please be advised that MakeupLovesMe.com received samples from this collection for possible review.