as someone who loves intricate (and shiny!) nails, i am 100% enamored with luxeffects, essie's new collection of multi-dimensional top coats for holiday 2011. these polishes are to add that extra bling either when layered over one's favorite essie polish, or when worn alone. either way the goal is to customize one's polish to create a signature look.
- as gold as it gets – gilded lamé sparkles
- shine of the times – scintillating opalescence
- a cut above – shattered pink diamond glitz
- pure pearlfection – decadent iridescence
- set in stones – disco mirror ball chaos
essie’s luxeffects collection will be available in december 2011 in salons and beauty destinations worldwide.
editor's note: in accordance with the ftc regulations, please be advised that MakeupLovesMe.com received a sample of this product for possible review.