beauties, i love liquid liner, in the same way that i love espresso, glitter heels, and fancy chocolate. it is a deep love, and nobody does liquid liner better than urban decay. recently the brand has updated their celebrated liquid eyeliners to make them part of their 24/7 collection.
when i started blogging urban decay liquid liners came in a edgy, gritty-looking tube, which was replaced by an apothecary-esque ink pot, and now it's back in a tube - but this tube is much sleeker than it's previous iteration. throughout all this time beauty insiders have considered it urban decay to be the best liquid liner for it's each to use, good color pay out (with an excellent variety of shades) and the brush which always given the perfect line width (especially if you like a winged liner look).
comparing the urban decay 24/7 waterproof liquid eyeliner compare to those that came before it:
1. the color selection has been edited - some of my favorites remain (hello smog!), some are gone (RIP roach), and some new colors have arrived (what's up, woodstock?!)
2. while i preferred the ink pots esthetically, there's no denying this little tubes are more convenient.
3. the two most celebrated qualities of the urban decay liquid liner - the brush and the formula - seem mostly unchanged. while the liner is now longer lasting and waterproof, it still goes smoothly and does not fan or streak.
the shades (all tubes are color coordinated to their shade):
- bobby dazzle - sparkly, bright pearl
- demolition - deep, matte brown
- el dorado - sparkly, canary gold
- perversion - carbon black
- radium - bright, sparkly blue
- retrograde - glittery, deep purple
- revolver - sparkly, dark grey
- sabbath - deep, matte navy blue
- siren - sparkly, mermaid tail blue/green
- smog - sparkly, golden medium brown
- woodstock - sparkly hot pink
PS - the little ink pots liquid liners are currently on sale for $9 at urbandecay.com. i'm planning to snag a few before they're gone.
editor's note: in accordance with the ftc regulations, please be advised that MakeupLovesMe.com received a sample of this product for possible review.