it's tea time!
jo malone pays homage to their british roots and their gourmand sensibilities this spring by introducing the limited edition tea fragrance blends collection.
the collection introduces 5 new - tea time inspired - colognes:
- assam & grapefruit cologne - a black breakfast tea blend, with undertones of warm patchouli, spicy cardamom and almond.
- earl grey & cucumber cologne - a playful twist on the british tradition of high tea - cucumber sandwiches served with earl grey tea. the scent is warmed by a base of beeswax, vanilla and musk.
- fresh mint leaf cologne - freshly picked mint and basal combine with cedarwood with musk for a very clean scent.
- sweet lemon cologne - lemon + sugar - because who doesn't love a fresh lemon and a sprinkle of sugar in their tea?
- sweet milk cologne - the comforting addition of milk is rounded out with star anise, almond, and vanilla.
each 30mL cologne retails for $55. tea fragrance blends colognes are currently on jomalone.com, and will be available beginning march 2011 at jo malone shops, bergdorf goodman, and select neiman marcus, saks fifth avenue, nordstrom, and bloomingdale's. available exclusively at holt renfrew in canada.
editor's note: in accordance with the ftc regulations, please be advised that MakeupLovesMe.com received samples of this product for possible review.