beauties, there's a new infatuation on the block - blue liquid liner.
i swear to you, a girl i work with wears only this - she is otherwise barefaced - and it's shockingly stunning and not at all ridiculous (important note: she is a strawberry blonde). enamoured with her look, i test drive two of the most luxury blue liquid liners on the market:
yves saint laurent easy liner for eyes in easy blue:
- felt tipped applicator (i prefer mini-brush, but i know many of you can't live, or line, without felt tip)
- easy cat eye (a very important quality)
- a soft blue that looks grey, until you step into the light
- $34 at yslbeautyus.com
givenchy parad'eyes liner in blue lagoon:
- true mini brush applicator (yay!)
- a dark, but royal blue
- again, easy cat eye!
- long wearing (hand to scrub it off my hand after scribbling on it test the color)
- $27 at sephora.com
editor's note: in accordance with the ftc regulations, please be advised that MakeupLovesMe.com received a samples of both these products for this review.