last night i found myself chatting with frank guyton, makeup artist for sharon dorram color at sally hershberger salon on the upper east side, about summer makeup trends.
frank adorably quipped something to the effect of, "the trend is what you want it to be, but also, a very neutral skin with a pop of color on the lips looks great for summer".
i couldn't agree more - while your eye makeup can wind down to your chin from the heat and humidity, a beatiful, bright lip looks so fresh and so clean. looks like three custom color specialists also had this view in mind when designing their summer getaway collection. the line is made up of 5 standout, multi-dimensional lip shades that are sure to make your look, no eye makeup needed:
- bora bora cool, vivid fuchsia with a subtle blue opalescense
- santorini rich raspberry with silver shimmer
- copacabana bold coral with gold shimmer
- majorca warm papaya with a soft bronze shimmer
- st. tropez sandy peach-beige with champagne shimmer
editor's note: in accordance with the ftc regulations, please be advised that MakeupLovesMe.com received samples of this product for review.