i love devon aoki - she's one of those off the radar celebs who always looks just plain elegant and slammin'. everytime i see a picture of her i end up studying it.
last week devon was spotted at the wildlife conservation society gala 2010: flights of fancy with a gorgeous faceful of lancome makeup applied by artist jordy poon. to save you the effort of scrutinizing her look, i found out what products were used to create devon's bronzed summer perfection:
- lancome's color design eye shadow quad in showstopper style
- lancome's le crayon khol eyeliner in black coffee
- lancome's artliner in noir
- lancome's blush subtil in cappucine
- lancome's c in bronze solaire