even though hard candy has moved their brand out of sephora and into walmart, they are finally getting back to their roots.
hard candy was the first company to design a good glitter liner - nice color payout, perfect amount of shimmer and low smudging - and now the line has reintroduced 5 shades of glitter eyeliner:
- submarine (blue with silver and blue glitter)
- roller derby (pink with silver and pink glitter)
- money (green with silver and green glitter)
- truffle (brown with gold glitter)
- abyss (black with silver glitter)
they have also introduced a set of highly metallic liners. molten metal eyeliner, as they are aptly named, also comes in 5 shades:
- sailor (metallic blue)
- camo (metallic green)
- luxe (metallic purple)
- 24K (gold)
- bullet (silver)
editor's note: in accordance with the ftc regulations, please be advised that MakeupLovesMe.com received press samples from this line.