MAC and lilly pulitzer have teamed up to make a collection so floridian, you'll forget it's 20 degrees out.
yes, it's a designer/makeup line collaboration, which one could argue i'm always a fan of - but this particular collaboration does a fantastic job of showcasing pulitizer's style.
- lush & bright bright pink yellow-coral with pink pearl
- preppy blue-pink with pink pearl
- shift to pink light violet with silver pearl
- resort life off-white with pink pearl
- white, green and pink in a flower pattern (shown above)
- four shades in a flower pattern (shown above)
- joie-de-vivre peachy coral
- florida bright fuchsia
- optimistic orange bright coral
- so sweet, so easy Light yellow pink
- coconut ice Light yellow peach pink
- steamy hot n steamy pink
- rubenesque golden peach with gold pearl
- bare study soft beige with gold pearl
- fresco rose pink with matching pearl
- graphblack rich graphic black
- purple dash intense aubergine
editor's note: in accordance with the ftc regulations, please be advised that a sample of the products mentioned was provided to MakeupLovesMe.com.