the nars holiday collection is already up on their site. just looking at it puts me in the mood for some holiday magic. this year marks nars 15th anniversary, and they have used their signature sophisticated and sultry shimmer throughout the collection in celebration.
françois nars, founder and creative director states, "for the holidays, i think it’s a great time to feel beautiful and sexy…with a little bit of movie star attitude."
- goddess - cool, divinely ethereal, glistening pink champagne that’s worthy of worship
- aigle noir - a smoky, bold black infused with gold shimmer named for the dark, noble raptor that soars the himalayas – graceful and rare
- skorpios - an irresistibly iridescent copper named for the alluring Greek isle of the famous and flamboyant
- brousse– deep, subtly shimmering hues of eggplant and the darkest wood create an earthy, yet sophisticated palette
- eurydice– bordeaux with hints of iridescent blues and coal rich with metallic greens make for a modern holiday pairing
- taiga– a surprising contrast of bright, yet intense hues in the sheerest of textures
nars cream eyeshadow ($21):
- mousson - shimmering, spicy pine cream eyeshadow is named for the monsoon – natural and unpredictable
- rouge andalou - this classic, incandescent candy apple red nail hue is sultry, sexy and steeped in tradition
- pop life– coat lips instantly with this bold, bright and modernly matte holly red hue that slips on with a velvety texture
- toundra– this richly pigmented barolo wine shade is creamy, long-lasting and matte for strong, seamless color
- luxor- an iridescent pink to be used on eyes, cheeks, lips and body for dynamic highlights and a perfect, glowing complexion