for their recent namesake collection, makeup artist cosmetics, MAC coupled with three artist from different mediums.
artist maira kalman, famous for her whimsical visual diaries, created a lineup of intense shadows and liners. the technakohl liners are so dayglo they could be mistaken for highlighters, but make no mistake about the mLm back-to-school necessity - it is all play and no work. chose any of these intense shades, swipe on some mascara and get ready for some double-takes this fall.
from left to right:
- artistic license - bright turquoise blue
- graph black - rich graphic black
- full of fuchsia - deep blue magenta
- obviously orange - dirty coral
- colour matters - bright lime
$14.50 a piece at maccosmetics.com.