this is one of those rare and awkward moments where i have to admit that i've been keeping a secret from you, my beloved readers.
i have known the details of the MAC/jin soon polish collaboration - nail trend - for the last two months. back in may i went to the jin soon salon and had my nails painted in two of the shades from the collection, dirty martini and cool reserve. i've wanted to tell you about it ever since, but i was sworn to secrecy, until now.
for the non-nail-philes amongst us, jin soon is a nail guru - the woman has a dense schedule of runway shows and editorial shoots. nail trend is her first foray into creating her own color line and the shades she created are perfect for fall.
the collection includes 6 polishes:
- cool reserve - dirty grey lavender
- for fun - rich clean purple
- dance all night - brick red
- dry martini - khaki olive green
- rich, dark, delicious - rich blackened brown
- beyond jealous - blackened blue green
nail trend will be available august 27th, 2009. each polish will sell for $12 a bottle.