surely you've heard about minx nail coverings by now, beauties?
they give your tips the appearance of liquid metal - but they also cost around $50 for a manicure. if' you still want metallic talons, but your not ready to have a sensation equivalent to your wallet slapping you in the face, try china glaze's fall collection, retro diva. currently available at beauty supply stores.
retro diva offers a foil-ified version of every shade imaginable:
- cords - rustic gray shimmer
- short & sassy - deep burgundy shimmer
- let's groove -rich eggplant purple shimmer
- stella - rich purple/pink berry shimmer
- skate night - rich mahogany red shimmer
- far out - light neutral brown with gold shimmer
- stroll - deep red with a small particle of gold glitter
- thunderbird - rich red shimmer
- drive in - orange/red shimmer
- street racing - deep copper shimmer
- free love - brilliant orange shimmer
- cruisin' - golden orange shimmer