being a beauty writer, everything in my bathroom comes under intense scrutiny by friends and guests. even my hand soap has to be "interesting", which usually also means expensive.
that's why i'm stocking up on bath & body works american grown hand soaps -- 5 american-grown botanical scents in oversized (16 oz.) bottles regularly $7.50, currently $5! the collection is limited edition -- only available from mid-july - september 2009.
the scents and their inspirations are:
- washington apple: in the fertile valleys of washington state in america’s far west, growers tend orchards that produce the world’s most crisp, ripe apples. formulated with apple extract to help nourish skin, washington apple instantly evokes your first bite of a shiny red apple, an unmistakably juicy flavor.
- napa grape: in the rolling hills of napa valley’s wine country, the alluring scent of ripe grapes wafts through the air. breathe in this irresistible fragrance and experience the intoxicating aroma as grape seed oil conditions and protects skin.
- siesta key lemon: nothing says summer like fresh-cut meyer lemons from florida. sweeter than other lemons, the plump, smooth-skinned citrus produces a sparklingly fresh fragrance. take an instant vacation to siesta key as lemon oil refreshes and brightens the skin.
- savannah mint: a frosty glass of iced tea in a hot savannah summer is twice as refreshing with a cool sprig of mint. breathe in this invigorating fragrance and experience the romance of southern charm and gentility while peppermint oil energizes your skin and your senses.
- montana sky: experience the clear, crisp quality of the mountain air in big sky country with formulas inspired by the vast beauty of an endless blue sky. bathe your skin in calming spring waters as you inhale a rush of fresh air.
i plan to buy out savannah mint. try and stop me at bathandbodyworks.com.