"kings, kings, kings - we will always be
together forever in dark stormy weather"
this is the start of cheer i used to sing every summer at camp. for the past few days i've been using kings & queens showergel and spontaneously cheering in the shower. eery? perhaps - but i've enjoyed the repressed memories it's brought the forefront of my brain.
i've always been intrigued by kings & queens bright packaging and spicy-sounding scents, but when i saw their royal favorites set was only $8 to try five scents, i knew i had to give kings & queens a whirl. i should mention i love travel size anything - who doesn't love a minature?
the kit includes mini bottles of the following:
- nefertiti honey showergel
- chinese princess jasmine showergel
- queen isabella cinnamon orange showergel
- emperor akbar mango showergel
- sultan of granada lemon flower showergel