beauties, i just got off the phone with celebrity makeup artist, bruce grayson, who worked the oscars last nite.
bruce styled goldie hawn, whoopi goldberg, and several of the men in attendance (hd tv means everyone needs a little help!). i asked him a few questions to help you learn more about some of the nite's looks:
- what are three must-haves for looking gorgeous on the red carpet?
- great concealer/great foundation
- great lashes -- "lashes are the key big eyes. it's no longer about using a lot of liner or shadow to create a big eye. there's so much more simplicity in opening the eye up with big lashes.
- what product did you use most on celebrities?
- what trends did you see in the makeup last nite?
- which trends did you see carrying over from last week's runway shows?
- who was your favorite look of the nite:
- which celeb do you love working with?