essie's spring 2009 lacquer line is taking it's cues from the runway.
picking up on the colors seen in the fabrics, essie has created a line with bright reds, dusty pinks and even a bold blue. the above picture is from the gucci spring 2009 collection. even though i would look like a clown in them, i sorta want those pants. and i definitely want those shoes.
essie weingarten, president and founder of essie cosmetics says, "this was a season of classic hues." and i can't help but notice, like the trends of the last few spring lines, quite nautical!
- lacquered up - red hot crimson
- flawless - cherry blossom pink
- eternal optimist - spiced tea rose
- mesmerize - royal va-va blue
- one of a kind - poppy red kiss
- status symbol - feisty hot pink
the collection is now available at essie.com for $8 a bottle.