it's that time of the week again. the time to take a walk down memory lane and visit all the best beauty posts from the beauty blog network this week. join me, as we explore the pretty, the prettier, and the prettiest stories of the week.
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic - Christine Tries an AMAZING 2 Minute Mask from Become!
- A Touch of Blusher - PJ gives you her First Thoughts After Seeing Some Holiday 2007 Collections in Store
- Beauty Blabber - Brings tips to Create Tang Wei's Look
- Beauty and Fashion Tech - Takes a look at Tropez, a great value cosmetics line
- Beauty and Personality Grooming - Aparna tells you how to Correct a Gummy Smile
- Etailers Mall - The Blog - Sarah wants to know, "What etailer products do you use?"
- Face Candy - Shows you the Dior Holiday Romantic Collection 2007
- Hello Dollface - lets you know that You Dont Have to Spend a Fortune on Skincare
- Makeup Moxie - reviews Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
- Makeup and Beauty Blog - gives you Everything You Ever Needed To Know About Boyfriends That Secretly Wear Your Eyeliner (which was the best post of the week)
- Musings of a Muse - shows off Givenchy's Diamantisimme Holiday Collection Review and Pictures
- Mytical Beauty's Musings - warns that Lipsticks Contain Lead (after weighing in on the issue, lipsticks are still ok in my book)
- Savvy Skin - brings on the nostalgia with the Best of Summer 2007
- Temptalia - has a Review, Product Photos, and Swatches for the most anticipated collection in months, MAC for McQueen
thanks for reading, beauties!