oh prescriptives, how'd you get so good? i've got quite a lot to say about the upcoming wonder that is prescriptives.
prescriptives' newest line, the illuminators is meant to give the same glow as candlelight, which is so perfect for the cooler months. it's very christmas in new york.
- the illuminator all over face color *limited edition* - pressed powder that creates a warm gold.
- shine envy *limited edition* - color like a lipstick, shine like a lipgloss. available in 4 shades.
- colorscope lipcolor - silver flecked lipsticks, available in 4 shades.
- colorscope eyecolor - eyeshadows based in colors like golden olive, black, honey, plum and gunmetal, available in 8 shades, including 3 *limited edition*.
- moonbeam reflective eyeliner - golden olive based shimmery liners, available in two colors.
and beyond: i happen to know that prescriptives has more great products to come. last week i went to their headquarters for a sneak peak at some of their upcoming early 2008 releases. my lips are zipped, but know that it is looking very exciting. keep your eyes open for more info on that.
my lovely friend and fellow beauty blog network member julia was also in town for the event. the two of us got to enjoy a lovely lunch and chat about our many shared loves, makeup, yoga, wine, and chocolate. visit her at all about the pretty.